No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution, no matter how small, indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Belarus Wants to Ban Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Transactions
- Huobi Data Breach 'Almost' Leaked KYC Information of 4960 'Whale' Users
- Bitwage Disables USDC Payouts For US Residents Due To 'Strict Regulatory Climate'
- BlackRock CEO Larry Fink on Bitcoin, Regulation and ESG
- Potential Vulnerability in Lightning Backends: BOLT-11 'Payment Hash' Does Not Commit to Payment
- France Passes A Bill Allowing Police to Spy on Suspects Remotely
- FBI Searched Home of Kraken Founder Jesse Powell
- US Homeland Security Returns $314K of $3.6B Stolen in 2016 Bitfinex Hack
- Nostur Becomes Next Nostr App Heading to Apple's Zap Jail For 'Selling Digital Content'
- Bitcoin Startup Lab's Fall 2023 Cohort Is Open For Applications
- OpenSats Announced Long-Term Support Program For Bitcoin Developers & First Wave of Nostr Grants
- Brazilian Bitcoin Startup Bipa Raised $1.4M In Seed Round
Updates and Releases
- Bitcoin Script Project: Sharing Resources On The State of Bitcoin Development
- Bitpac: Publicly Auditable Cooperatives on Bitcoin
- Highlighter Chrome Extension v0.1.0 Released
- BlueWallet 6.4.6: New Languages, SeedQR Scanning
- Nostr.Kiwi: Communities on Nostr
- Arcade v0.2.0-beta: Blinded DMs
- Nodeyez v23.06: New Panels & Enhancements
- Lightning Prism PHP Library To Split Payments Using Lightning Addresses
- Bolt Card Point of Sale App for Apple Devices Released
- BitGo Added Support for Taproot MuSig2 on Bitcoin Hot Wallets
- LNbits v0.10.9: New Security Features
- Zap.Stream: Nostr Native Streaming with Sats
- Fully Noded - Bitcoin Core v1.0.0 Released
- ESP Miner Firmware v1.0 for Bitaxe v2 Open Source Miner Released
- Mutiny Node v0.3.16: NWC Profiles, BDK Core Alpha1 & More
- Lightning Orb v0.21.16 Released
- Wasabi Coinjoin v1.0 To Be Discontinued In Next Release
- Nostrcheck.me API Open Source Code Released
- LND v0.16.4-beta: Memory Leak Fix
- P-38: Using Lightning Network to Send Satellite Messages with Blockstream
- Zapple Pay: Zaps From Any Nostr Client
- Lightning Labs Releases Developer Tools for Powering APIs and Large Language Models
- Unchained Launches Signature For Premium Private Client Experience
- LNDg v1.7.0: Faster Dashboard Loads, Updated AutoFee Logic & More
- Amethyst v0.66.1: Communities, Live Streaming Browser & More
- CivKit Roadmap: BOLT12 Offers, Staking Credentials, Mainstay & More
- GrapheneOS and CalyxOS July Security Updates Released
- Primal Open Sources Its Web App Under MIT License
- Stack Duo v1.0.10 Released
- Peach Bitcoin v0.2.10: RBF Support
- Wallby Wallet Launched For Beta Testing
Research and Guides
- Pseudonymity: An FAQ for Bitcoiners
- A Technical Walkthrough of Hash Time Locked Contracts and Lightning Channel Operations
- Central Bank Digital Currency Tracker Shows 130 Countries Are Diving Into CBDCs
- Bitcoin Optech Newsletter #258
- Bitcoin Mining Around the World: United Arab Emirates
- Bitcoin transaction fees went back to single digits this week.
- The network hashrate (7 day MA) is starting to pick up again and is currently at ~369 EH/s.
- The next difficulty adjustment is estimated to occur in the next four days.
- The total Lightning network capacity reached a new record and surpassed 5500 BTC, per mempool.space.
- The number of nodes is up by slightly less than a 100 nodes, while the total channel count decreased by 50 compared to last week.