No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution, no matter how small, indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- BTC Prague 2024 To Take Place on June 13-15, Early Bird Tickets Available Now
- Native American Catawba Nation Seeks Help In Growing Their Bitcoin-friendly Jurisdiction
- Damus Almost Got Removed From Apple's App Store
- Riot Platforms Partnership Brings Production of MicroBT's ASICs to America
- Spiral Renews Developer Grant for Thunderbiscuit
- Prime Trust Placed Into Receivership, Lost $82M of Customer Funds
- MicroStrategy Issued and Sold $333M Worth of Shares, Bought Another 12333 BTC
- Bitcoin Savings App Coinbits Caught in Prime Trust Fallout
- Tether & Bitfinex: Signed MOU with Georgia, Launched Bitfinex P2P, Issued $100k Grant to Qubes OS
- Slovakia Lowers Bitcoin Capital Gains Tax Rate From 39% To 7%
- North Carolina To Commission A $50K Treasury Study To Find Out Whether It Should Hold Bitcoin
- Kraken Ordered to Turn Over Its Users Data to IRS
Updates and releases
- Geyser Updates: Added Videos, Project Page Redesign
- Cashu Nutshell v0.12.1: Performance and Stability Improvements
- Gossip v0.7.0: UI and Relay Handling Improvements
- Oak Node v0.3.7: Nostr Wallet Connect Support
- Bitcoin Keeper v1.0.6: Whirlpool for Android Users
- Taproot Assets v0.2.2-alpha Released
- BTCPay Server v1.10.3: Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Damus v1.5 with Removed Note Zaps Approved on App Store
- Payjoin Dev Kit (PDK): A Payjoin SDK
- Blixt Wallet v0.6.8: Speedloader
- Nostr Nests Code Is Now Open Source
- Validating Lightning Signer (VLS) Beta Released
- Tor Browser v12.5: Improved User Experience
- GrapheneOS v2023062800 Introduces Experimental Pixel Fold Support
- Nostur v1.2.0: Viewing of Long Form Articles
- ZBD Launched Time-Based Bitcoin Rewards For Over 100 Android Games
- Bitmain Launched New Antminer S19j XP
- nsecBunker v1.0 Release Opens Up Nostr For Shared Projects and Companies
- SeedHammer v1.0.0: Reproducible Builds
- BitBox App v4.38.0, Firmware v9.14.1: Updates & Security Improvements
- Core Lightning v23.05.2: Bugfix Release
- Nix Bitcoin v0.0.94 Released
- Amethyst v0.64.0: New Logo, Cashu Token Support, UI Changes
- Bitcoin Optech #257: Preventing the Pinning of Coinjoin Transactions
- Simplicity: Holes and Side Effects
- Bitcoin mining difficulty adjusted downwards by -3.26%, down to 50.65T.
- The average hashrate (7 day MA) also went down to 362 EH/s.
- The most commonly cited reason for the downwards adjustment are power outages in Southern US.
- The total Lightning Network capacity has gone up by another 8 BTC, per mempool.space.
- The total visible node count decreased by 16 nodes, along with 87 channels.