- "This shares code and user interface with the Android app."
- "Comments and bug reports are very welcome."
- "Thank you @hellothisisbear for this addition to the open source bolt card software suite."
We donated 2.1MM SATs to the @bolt_card. Keep developing it!— Praia Bitcoin Brazil ⚡ (@BitcoinBeachBR) June 26, 2023
Thanks to this open-source technology, kids are making daily Bitcoin Lightning transactions without a smartphone.
You can support it too. Make a symbolic donation to the development team, now👇https://t.co/yiOxK0RdvD pic.twitter.com/fyNku8a7Jg
- A simple Point of Sale (PoS) App with Bolt Card support.
- Connects to an LNBits backend with the LNDHub extension installed.
- Polls for successful invoice payments.
1. Install LNBits and connect it to your node, or use the LNBits demo server.
2. Click extensions and install the LNDHub extension.
3. On the app hit the Scan QR code button and then scan the INVOICE. QR code. (Admin QR code should work, but there is no need for the PoS to have this level of permissions).
4. Create invoices to test.