No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to support our growth, consider supporting us on Geyser.
We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. We prioritize audience value not clicks. Thank you for your support.
- tbdxxx Named as Ark: Privacy Preserving Layer 2 Bitcoin Scaling Solution
- Bitcoin 2024 Will Take Place In Nashville on July 25-27 Next Year
- Bottlepay App Is Closing Down Again
- Bitwage Integrates with 23 Payroll Providers to Cover 'Almost Any Employer in The United States'
- BitMEX Renews Sjors Provoost's Bitcoin Developer Grant
- Hong Kong To Open Bitcoin Trading For Retail From June 1st
- Ledger Pauses The Launch of Recover Service, Accelerates Open Source Roadmap
- BIT Mining and Chain Reaction to Develop 'Next-Generation Systems for Bitcoin Mining'
- Azteco Bitcoin Vouchers Now Available at 3000+ Vendors in Costa Rica
- bolt.observer To Open Source Its LiquidOps Solution
- WalletScrutiny.com Is Down Due to DMCA Takedown Notice By a Custodial Exchange
- Tornado Cash Developer Challenges Chainalysis Data Alleging Criminal Links
- The Power of Lightning Summit To Take Place on July 13-14 in Nashville
- Brink Receives $50K From BitMEX, Fundraiser with Marathon Nears $800K
- Bitcoin 2023 Open Source Stage Day 1 and Day 2 Talks
- IRS To Send Agents Abroad To Fight P2P, Mixing, DeFi and Crypto Crimes
- Indonesia Bitcoin Conference Will Take Place on October 26-27
Updates and releases
- Fedi Alpha Is Now Available For Testing
- SeedHammer v0.11.1: Constant Time Engraving
- EmbassyOS Renamed to StartOS, v0.3.4.2 Released
- Voltage Partners with Google Cloud to Expand Hosting and Locations
- Mercury Wallet v0.8.13: Required Upgrade
- Torq v0.22.1: Core Lightning
- Nostr Zap: Zap Any Nostr Npub From Anywhere
- LNDK: External Bolt 12 Support for LND
- Nutstash Wallet v0.1.12 Released
- RaspiBlitz v1.9.0: Updates & New Apps
- Neutronpay Launches Enterprise API, Partners with Bitnob, Pouch.ph
- Mutiny Releases Signet Version of Its Web Wallet
- Trezor Suite v23.5.2: May Update
- Polar v2.0.0: Taproot Assets Protocol Daemon Support
- LNbits v0.10.8 Released
- ZapGate: Paywalls on Nostr
- Lava: Bitcoin-Native Lending & Borrowing Protocol
- Liquid Swaps by Boltz: Lightning-Liquid Atomic Swaps
- Start9 Labs Introduces Server Lite and 2023 Server One
- Nunchuk Android v1.9.31: Batched Transactions
- Payjoin v0.8.0 Released
- Primal Adds Saved Searches, Curated Hashtags
- Bitcoin Core v25.0 Released
- Bitrefill Integrates Login with Lightning
- Nostream v1.25.2: Recommended Bug Fix
- BitBanana v0.6.2: Advanced Channel Details
Guides and research
- RoboSats Guide: Simple & Private Lightning-based P2P Exchange
- Bitcoin Optech #252: Zero-Knowledge Validity Proofs
- Ark: Layer 2 Protocol For Cheap, Anonymous Off-chain Payments
- Darkpool (Tarpit): Privacy Preserving Cooperative Self-Custody Pool on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin 7-day moving average hashrate is currently hovering around its all time high at ~362 EH/s.
- The Bitcoin network fees have remained relatively stable throughout the week. It would take ~34 -40 sat/vB to get into the next few blocks, per mempool.space.
- The Lightning Network capacity has gone up by approximately 33 BTC during the last week. The total node count has gone up by nearly 1%, up 145 from the week before, while the total channel count has gone down by nearly 200 channels.