"LNbits is a Python server that sits on top of any funding source. It can be used as:
- "Accounts system to mitigate the risk of exposing applications to your full balance via unique API keys for each wallet."
- "Extendable platform for exploring Lightning network functionality via the LNbits extension framework."
- "Part of a development stack via LNbits API."
- "Fallback wallet for the LNURL scheme."
- "Instant wallet for LN demonstrations."
"LNbits can run on top of any Lightning funding source. It supports LND, CLN, Eclair, Spark, LNpay, OpenNode, LightningTipBot, and with more being added regularly."
- "LNbits is beta, for responsible disclosure of any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org."
- fix cln wallet for msat migration by @daywalker90 in #1671
- C-Lightning -> Core Lightning by @AaronDewes in #1720
- remove mypy from precommit by @dni in #1718
- Bump version to 0.10.8 by @dni in #1717
- add voltage logo to index.html under runs on section by @jsahagun91 in #1711
- fix formatting on main by @dni in #1723
- Minor improvements to the German translation by @AaronDewes in #1721
- Adds websocket for incoming/outgoing payments with wallet balance by @arcbtc in #1679
- fix "boolean" query for sqlite by @talvasconcelos in #1727
- FEAT: Refactor language selection, add portuguese by @talvasconcelos in #1725
- feat: print extensions version on install/uninstall/reinstall by @motorina0 in #1726
- Format wallet UI tweaks by @arcbtc in #1732
- More wallet formats by @arcbtc in #1733
- @daywalker90 made their first contribution in #1671
- @jsahagun91 made their first contribution in #1711
Full Changelog: 0.10.7...0.10.8