WalletScrutiny.com Is Down Due to DMCA Takedown Notice By a Custodial Exchange
WalletScrutiny.com aims to improve the security of Bitcoin wallets by examining products for transparency and potential attacks.
- "WalletScrutiny.com is down as of now, due to a DMCA takedown notice."
- "Last year, the same lawyer got us into the same trouble on behalf of another custodial exchange."
- "Frivolous use of a flawed law, enabled by a web hoster that doesn't see these attacks for what they are."
- WalletScrutiny shared that the claim was filed by Foxbit exchange.
- WalletScrutiny.com faced a similar situation last year. Then, it received legal assistance by one of the Bitcoin legal defense organizations, per Warren Togami, VP of Solutions at Blockstream.
- Last year the claim was filed by Mercado Bitcoin.