Torq v0.22.1: Core Lightning
Torq is a node management software for handling and automating large nodes.
"Torq can now we used with CLN! It is still an experimental version, so expect some issues. Here are some known limitations:
- CLN v023.05 is required for CLN nodes added to Torq.
- For very large nodes it might be problematic to import all payments, invoices and forwards, since CLN does not provide any way of paginating requests.
- Rebalancing is currently disabled to CLN nodes as pathfinding is not complete."
- Function to move funds between nodes (for multiple nodes).
- Tables containing node specific data, like the channels table, now has a color code. This can be chosen in the node settings.
- Peers Table improved.
- Nodes can be added from the dashboard.
- Improved adding and removing tags.
- Forwards table is much faster.
- Chart configurations are now remembered.