"Torq can now we used with CLN! It is still an experimental version, so expect some issues. Here are some known limitations:
- CLN v023.05 is required for CLN nodes added to Torq.
- For very large nodes it might be problematic to import all payments, invoices and forwards, since CLN does not provide any way of paginating requests.
- Rebalancing is currently disabled to CLN nodes as pathfinding is not complete."
- Function to move funds between nodes (for multiple nodes).
- Tables containing node specific data, like the channels table, now has a color code. This can be chosen in the node settings.
- Peers Table improved.
- Nodes can be added from the dashboard.
- Improved adding and removing tags.
- Forwards table is much faster.
- Chart configurations are now remembered.