No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- CEO of Nchain Group Quits, Admits That Craig Wright is a Fraud
- How Bitcoin Blockchain Is Fighting Fraud in Guatemala's Presidential Elections
- ZBD x PlebLab TabConf Hackathon Projects & Panels Released
- X (Twitter) Now Collects More Data Than Ever, Including Biometrics
- Apple Bows to China, Starts Enforcing App Store Regulations in the Country
- US Government Argues That Disclosure of Chainalysis Heuristics Would 'Jeopardize Law Enforcement Investigations'
- Volcano Energy Partners with Luxor to Launch First El Salvador's Mining Pool
- The Bank Runs Continue: Metro Bank Reportedly Trying to Raise £600 Million
- Pacific Bitcoin 2023 Livestream - Day 1
- Uzbekistan Issues Ban on Individual Bitcoin Mining Operations
- Pacific Bitcoin 2023 - Day 2 Livestream
- European Commission Initiates €800k Study on How to Best Address 'Bitcoin's Environmental Impact'
Updates and releases
- Phoenix Wallet v2.0 Upgrade Now Being Deployed to iOS Users, Android v2.0.9 Released
- PlebAI: Access Open Source Large Language Models For Sats
- Nostur v1.7.0: Performance Improvements
- Obscura VPN Announced: Privacy-by-Design
- Primal Android v0.16.9, iOS v0.30.4 Released
- GrapheneOS v2023100100 Released
- Exit.pub v0.3.0: Reliability Improvements, Satellite CDN Support, Service Relay & More
- Citadel v0.2.6 and v0.2.7 Released: Bug Fixes and Updates
- River Lightning Launched LNURL Payments and Lightning Vouchers
- Listr v2.0 Beta: UX Improvements, New List Types
- Peach Bitcoin App v0.3.1 and Public API Released
- Blockstream Jade v1.0.23: Saving Multisig Wallet Configurations
- Mutiny Wallet v0.4.20: Blazing Fast Payments, Easier Self-Hosting
- Bitcoin Core Merged BIP-324 and AssumeUTXO Proposals
- LND v0.17.0 Beta: Simple Taproot Channels
- LDK v0.0.117: Improved Payment Success Rates, Bug Fixes & More
- Nostr Playground: Experiment with Nostr's Multifaceted Features
- Boltz Web App v1.1.0: UX Improvements
- Unchained Introduced Its Enterprise Collaborative Custody Network
- Mutiny Wallet v0.4.21: Introducing Gifts
- Theya Multisig Wallet Is Now In Public Beta
- Parmanode v3.7.5, ParmanodL v2.0 and ParmaZero Released
- Zeus v0.8.0-alpha49 with Simple Taproot Channels Rolled Out to Alpha Testers
- LNbits v0.11.0: Node Management UI for Core Lightning & LND
- Stacker.News Added Nostr Crossposting, Quote Replies & More
- Swan Partners with Blockstream to Launch Swan Vault
- Memestr: Nostr Hub for Memes
- BDK v0.29.0: Maintenance Release
- ESP Miner Firmware v2.0.0 for Bitaxe Max and Bitaxe Ultra Released
- Breez SDK Core v0.2.5: Zero Fee Anchor Channels Support
- Samourai Wallet v0.99.98i: Full PSBT Support, Post-send UI, Batch Spend JSON Import & More
- Smart Vaults for Testnet Available on iOS Testflight
- Amethyst v0.79.2: Performance Updates, Mute Words, Immersive Scrolling
- Strike Private Announced: Strike's White-glove Service
- Shopstr: Decentralized Classifieds Marketplace Using Lightning & Cashu
- Lightning Terminal v0.11.0-alpha Released
- RoninDojo v2.1.0: Handling IP Changes
Research and guides
- Hunting the Real Bitcoin Network Hashrate
- Bitcoin Optech #271: Secure Remote Control of LN Nodes & More
- A Curated List of 150 Bitcoin-only Grassroots Initiatives
- 1.4 Billion People Lack Access to Financial Services - PwC Report
- Drivechains: From A Bitcoin Miners' Perspective
- The Bitcoin network's hashrate (7 day MA) is currently reaching 415 EH/s.
- Bitcoin mining difficulty had a small upwards adjustment t0 57.32T (+0.35%).
- The Lightning network's capacity has gone up by ~850 BTC, reaching 5338 BTC and thus returning near its all-time highs.
- Despite the increase, the network now has almost 500 fewer nodes (-3.6%), while the number of channels remains largely unchanged (-0.3%).