Zeus v0.8.0-alpha49 with Simple Taproot Channels Rolled Out to Alpha Testers
Zeus wallet v0.8.0 is getting closer to its open beta release.
- "The newly shipped Zeus v0.8.0-alpha49 lets you request Simple Taproot Channels from our OLYMPUS LSP. Just go to Settings > LSP and hit the ‘Request Simple Taproot Channels’ toggle."
- "We’ve also updated our LSP API documentation so you can request these channels, if you’re building another wallet or piece of software."
- LND v0.17.0-beta
- Improved block sync performance and page layout
- Contacts: Add ability to delete contacts
- Embedded node: Advanced disaster recovery (now up to 21 backups are stored)
- LSP: add ability to request Simple Taproot Channels from OLYMPUS
- Pathfinding: default to bimodal mode
- Reworked activity date filter
Announcement 1 / Archive
Announcement 2 / Archive