River Lightning Launched LNURL Payments and Lightning Vouchers
River Lightning added support for LNURL Payments and Lightning Vouchers built on LNURL-Withdraw.
River LNURL Payments Support
- "River Lightning launched LNURL Payments, making it easier to send and receive Bitcoin."
- "LNURL allows you to stop copy-pasting bulky Lightning invoices. Your users can present a QR code to friends or customers and get paid instantly in Bitcoin. More convenience. Near-zero fees."
- "Here’s a real world use case for a cause we proudly support. Donate directly to the @HRF using the LNURL QR code below or this Lightning address: firstname.lastname@example.org."
River Lightning Vouchers
- "Lightning Vouchers are LIVE!"
"Apps built on River Lightning can now allow users to pull a Lightning payment directly into their wallets by scanning a QR code! The user experience for claiming funds is now easier than ever!"
- "River Lighting clients can now display QR codes to:
- Enable withdrawals on Bitcoin ATMs;
- Host Bitcoin giveaways;
- Give their customers Bitcoin rewards;
- Distribute cashback to users."
- "Built on LNURL-Withdraw, check vouchers out at http://docs.rls.dev."
Announcement 1 / Archive
Announcement 2 / Archive