No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Argentina's Inflation Crisis - Full Documentary
- Inside an IRL $30 Million Cash-for-Bitcoin Exchange Operation in the Heart of New York
- European Central Bank Decided to Proceed with CBDC Preparation
- WSJ Article Used to Pressure US Treasury into Proposing Insane Bitcoin Regulations Overstated Funds Raised by Hamas by Over 99%
- OpenSats Provides Long-Term Support for Matt Morehouse
- NYAG Filed Complaint Against Gemini, Genesis, DCG, Michael Moro and Barry Silbert Over Earn & Covering Up $1Bn Hole
- Our Data in WSJ Article on Hamas Crypto Fundraising 'Was Misrepresented', Says Surveillance Firm Elliptic
- UK's Law Enforcement Can Now Seize Bitcoin Linked to Criminal Activity Without Conviction
- Update: Customer Data May Have Leaked From a 3rd Party Shipping Provider - Blockstream
- Marathon Digital Plans to Raise $750M via Hybrid Equity Offering(s)
- OpenSats Announces Long-Term Support for Furszy
- Why Blockchain Surveillance Needs FinCEN's Patriot Act Ploy
- Kraken to Send Customer Data to the IRS in November
- Gemini Sues Genesis Over $1.6 Billion Worth of GBTC
Updates and releases
- CalyxOS v5.0.1: Android 14 for Pixels 5 and Newer
- Amber v0.5.0: History Screen, Support for Multiple Accounts & More
- Relai Integrates Lightning Using Breez SDK & Greenlight
- Zeus v0.8.0 Open Beta Launched: Embedded Node, Olympus & More
- LDK v0.0.118: BOLT12 Sending & Receiving
- ZapplePay Added AutoZap Subscriptions
- MicroBT Debuts WhatsMiner M60 Series
- Ledger Now Lets You Pay $9.99 per Month to ID Your Cold Wallet's Seed and Send It To Trusted Third Parties
- Breez SDK Core v0.2.7 Released
- Lightspark Introduced Travel Rule Compliant LNURL for Regulated Entities
- Highlighter v2.0: DVM Support, Recurring Subscriptions, Zap Splits & More
- Minibits v0.1.3-beta: LNURL Pay & Withdraw, Zaps, Onion Mints
- BlueWallet v6.4.10: Fixes & Improvements
- Nayuta Wallet Is Open Source Now
- COLDCARD Mk4 v6.21X Edge Firmware Released
- Bitmain Introduces Antminer T21
- Simple Bitcoin Wallet v2.5.7: Multiwallet Sends
- Spring Browser v0.6.0: Payments History, UX Improvements
- CathedraOS: Bitcoin Mining Firmware by Cathedra Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Core v24.2 & Full-RBF Peering v25.1 Released
- Amethyst v0.80.1: FOSS Push Notifications
Research and guides
- How Does a Lightning Replacement Cycling Attack Work - Illustrated Primer
- How to Enable Bitcoin Payments for Merchants at Events Using BTCPay Server
- Feature Comparison Matrix for Nostr Clients
- Lend by Hodl Hodl: No-KYC Bitcoin Lending & Borrowing Tutorial
- Bitcoin Optech #274: Replacement Cycling Vulnerability Against HTLCs
- BTCPay Server Case Study: Coincards
- Bitcoin network's hashrate (7 day moving average) is currently at 440 EH/s.
- Next Bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment is set to occur in ~33 hours or 200 blocks.
- Lightning network capacity decreased from 5400 BTC to 5311 BTC this week. The number of network nodes fell below 14,000, and there are approximately 800 fewer channels compared to last weekend.
- Over 5000 new users joined Nostr last week, according to Primal.net.