- Describes the replacement cycling attack against HTLCs used in LN and other systems, examines the mitigations deployed, and summarizes proposals for additional mitigations.
- Notes a bug affecting a Bitcoin Core RPC.
- Describes research into covenants with minimal changes to Bitcoin Script.
- Announces a proposed BIP for an OP_CAT opcode.
- Summarizes popular Q&A from Stack Exchange.
- Bitcoin Core 26.0rc1 is a release candidate for the next major version of the predominant full node implementation...
- "Bitcoin Optech will host an audio recap discussion of this newsletter with special guests Fabian Jahr and Ethan Heilman on Twitter Spaces Thursday at 15:00 UTC. Join us to discuss or ask questions!"