Spring Browser v0.6.0: Payments History, UX Improvements
Spring is a nostr browser that lets its users to browse and interact with the nostr protocol and its micro app ecosystem. Available on Android.
- "Great UX improvements in the Spring browser, v.0.6.0," announced @brugeman.
- Now you know whom you zapped in the payment history screen.
- It's also easier to switch between your keys and accounts.
- Added nice fast suggestions in search.
- And now new users have much more apps pinned on homescreen by default.
What's new in v0.6.0
- A new dropdown in Search with apps, tabs and contact list
- Search suggestions and auto-fill from recent queries
- Zap recipients are now visible in payment history screen
- More default pinned apps on new profile's homescreen
- Faster switching between keys
- Add review button in apps' context menu
- Fix paying of LN invoices copied to clipboard
- Fix relay reconnect logic, should no longer get stuck after app resume
- Fix no longer attaching apps w/ github.com link to all github tabs
- Fix crash on invoices w/ empty description_hash
- Fix showing contacts from previous key after key switch
What's new in v0.5.0
- Add payment history screen;
- Add weekly feedback request, sent as structured Nostr DM;
- Add app logs at About screen;
- Add skeletons to contact list feed;
- Add bookmark lists and profile lists to Bookmarks page;
- Open with Native app now doesn't require fetching from network;
- Fix broken encrypt/decrypt with nsecBunker (DMs);
- Hiding a tab 'pauses' it, so it doesn't waste CPU on animations etc.
Announcement / Archive