- "This version adds support for UnifiedPush to the FOSS edition of Amethyst. Make sure to have one of the UnifiedPush apps installed to receive Notifications."
- "Once installed, Amethyst will ask which distribution app to use. If the app is paid, make sure to have enough credits in that system."
- Adds support for Unified Push in the FOSS edition by @KotlinGeekDev
- BugFix for missing push notifications when using Google's edition
- Creates a ViewModel store for each user, which allows faster memory cleanup when switching accounts.
- Fix crash when uploading images/videos using external signer by @greenart7c3
- Adds Lifecycle to all Flow collects in compose to stop processing new events when the app is paused.
- Avoids creation of the LiveData in every recomposition
- Removing Stop with Task from PushNotifications to make sure the PushService remains active.
- Updated translations to Sweden, Portuguese, Czech and German by @davotoula
For all the latest Amethyst updates, check out the project's GitHub repository.