No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Key Points from Snowden's Speech at Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023
- OpenSats Grants Long-Term Support to Vasil Dimov
- SEC Did Not Appeal Grayscale's Bitcoin ETF Court Decision
- California's 'BitLicense' Bill Signed Into Law
- AI Tool Lets Bitcoiners Flood IRS with Comments Against New Draconian Surveillance Regime
- Disclosure: Replacement Cycling Attacks on the Lightning Network
- Silk Road Hacker Showed Feds $70M Worth of Bitcoin on His Laptop Before Getting Arrested
- Elon Musk's X Starts Charging New Users $1 per Year to Unlock Posting
- OpenSats Announces Third Wave of Nostr Grants
- OpenSats Announces Long-Term Support for Gleb Naumenko
- FinCEN Seeks to Impose Strict Surveillance Requirements onto Broadly Defined Class of 'Bitcoin Mixers'
- New Class of Replacement Cycling Attacks Might Put Lightning Network in Perilous Position
Updates and releases
- SATSLINK: Multipurpose Communications Device by Coinkite
- Wasabi Wallet Announced Coinjoin API for Enterprises
- Peach Bitcoin v0.3.2: Connect to Your Own Node
- BitVM Online: Play with Tapleaf Circuits
- WordPress Plugins for Nostr: Nostress & Nostrtium
- Citadel v0.2.9 & v0.3.0 LTS Released
- Block Completes The First Prototype of MDK Hashboard
- Sentinel v5.0.0: Collections, Ability to Compose Unsigned Transactions & More
- Mash Partners with TFTC, Launches v2.0 Publisher Monetization Products
- LNbits v0.11.1: Bugfix Release
- Nodeyez v23.10: Geyser Spotlights Panel & Bugfixes
- BlueWallet v6.4.9: Airdrop MultiSig Cosigner
- Wavlake Added Artist Splits
- BTCPay Server v1.11.7: Bug Fixes & Improvements
- PlebBook.com: Community Resource for Aspiring Bitcoin-Lightning Ecosystem Builders
- SimLN v0.1.0: Payment Activity Generator for the Lightning Network
- noStrudel Update: Zap Splits & UI Improvements
- TaskTiger.io: DVM Client for Working with Images
- RoboSats v0.5.3-alpha: Face-to-Face Cash Trades
- BitBox Partners with Breez to Bring Lightning to the BitBoxApp
- Unchained Launches Its Financial Advice Service Sound Advisory
- Bitkit v1.0.0-beta.86: Receive Instant Payments Without Setup & More
- Taproot Assets v0.3.0-alpha: First Mainnet Release
- Onramp Launches New Multisig Custody Platform
- Bitcoin Core v25.1: Bug Fixes, Improvements, Updated Translations
- Strike Partners with Bitrefill, Enables Zero-value Lightning Invoices
Research and guides
- How to Develop a Non-Custodial Bitcoin Lightning Wallet Using Flutter and LDK
- Bitcoin Optech #273: Payments Contingent on Arbitrary Computation
- Bitcoin mining difficulty had a significant upwards adjustment (+6.47%) and reached 61.03T - a new all-time high.
- The network's hashrate (7 day MA) currently sits at ~444 EH/s.
- The Lightning Network capacity is at ~5400 BTC shared across 14000+ nodes and 63k channels.
- This week, the Nostr protocol added over 3000 new users, per primal.net.
- The number of daily active trusted pubkeys remains slightly below 10000, while the number of weekly trusted pubkeys remains above 21000, per nostr.band.