No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Anarcho-Capitalist Javier Milei Wins Argentine Presidency
- OpenSats Grants Long-Term Support to Will Clark
- Bittrex Global Is Shutting Down For Good
- SEC Sues Kraken For Operating Unregistered Securities Platform
- F2Pool Is Likely Filtering OFAC-Sanctioned Transactions - Report
- CZ Pleads Guilty, Steps Down as CEO of Binance in $4.3 Billion Settlement with DOJ
- F2Pool Disables Transaction Filtering Patch (For Now)
- Apple Deactivates Zeus Developer Account Following Antitrust Lawsuit by Cash App & Venmo Users
- 83 BTC Transaction Fee Sets a New Record in Fiat Terms
- Spiral Renewed Grants to Ruben Somsen and WalletScrutiny
- Wallet of Satoshi to Stop Serving Customers in the United States
Updates and releases
- Boltz Backend v3.3.0 & Web App v1.1.2 Released
- Trezor Suite v23.11.3 Released
- Cubit: A Powerful and Reliable x86 Microserver
- Citadel v0.3.1 and New Installation Tool Released
- Kind0.io: Concept for Migrating Compromised Nostr Keys
- Floresta v0.5.1: Bugfixes & Minor Features
- eNuts v0.1.0-beta: New Features & UX Improvements
- Sparrow Wallet v1.8.1: Oxt Fee Rates Estimator, Slider Improvements & More
- Strike Announced Buy Bitcoin Globally, Partnership with Bitrefill
- LND v0.17.2-beta: Concurrency Related Bug Hot Fix
- Mutiny Wallet iOS Now Available on Testflight for Mutiny+ Subscribers
- StartOS v0.3.5.1: Bugfix Release
- 10101 v1.6.1: Public Beta Launch
- Peach Bitcoin App v0.3.4: Updated Reputation System
- Blixt Wallet v0.6.9-420: Lightning Box
- TrueVote: Open-Source Voting Platform Using OpenTimestamps & Nostr
- BitBanana v0.7.0 Released
- Envoy v1.4.0-beta: Intuitive Coin Control & More
- Unchained Added Bakkt as Collaborative Custody Partner, Improved Trading Desk
- Bitcoin mining difficulty had a significant upwards adjustment of 5.07% today and is currently at 67.96 T. This was a sixth positive difficulty adjustment in a row since September 6th.
- The network's hashrate (7 day SMA) has gone up to ~486 EH/s.
- There are 5425 BTC in the Lightning network, along with 13806 nodes and slightly less than 61000 channels.