No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Armed Bitcoin Robberies Surge In Sweden Due to Open Data on Citizens
- Nostrasia Hackathon Recap: Winners, Awards & Honorable Mentions
- Bitcoin-Dev Mailing List Is (Still) Looking for New Home
- New Spiral Grantee: Will Clark
- Chat Control: EU Parliament Adopts Position Against Mass Surveillance
- ZeroSync Receives Spiral Grant to Work on Bitcoin Proofs
- Mutiny Wallet Makes Sending Hodl Zaps to Zeus Wallet An Optional Feature
Updates and releases
- GrapheneOS v2023110700: November Security Patch
- Flockstr: Events & Meetups on Nostr
- Cipherchat: Encrypted Messaging Over the Lightning Network
- Breez SDK Core v0.2.9 Released
- Primal Android v0.20.4, iOS v0.90.3 Released
- River Launched Android App and Hourly Recurring Orders
- Fedimint v0.1.4: Bug Fixes, Extending Client Functionality
- Resolvr: Decentralized Escrow & Dispute Resolution for FOSS Bounties
- Human Rights Foundation Launched Its CBDC Tracker
- Zeus v0.8.0-beta3: New Branding & Fixes
- Phoenix Android v2.0.12, iOS v2.0.7 Released
- Minibits v0.1.4-beta: Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Cashu Nutshell v0.14.0: P2PK, DLEQ Proofs, Mint & Wallet Improvements
- LND v0.17.1-beta: Optimizations & Bug Fixes
- Nostree v0.1.5: Themes, UI & UX Improvements
- Fulcrum v1.9.6: Minor Protocol Upgrade
- Current App v0.1.4: PlebAI Integration, Unlimited Access Subscription
- Nayuta Wallet Android v0.4.0, iOS v1.3.0 Released
- Damus v1.6 App Store Release: Long-form Note Support & More
- YakiHonne Mobile Apps for Nostr Long-form Content Now Available for Testing
Guides and research
- BitStream: Decentralized File Hosting Incentivized via Bitcoin Payments
- Bitcoin Optech #277: Ephemeral Anchors Proposal Update, Miniscript Field Report
- Bitcoin hashrate (7 day MA) is currently at ~464 EH/s.
- The next difficulty adjustment is set to occur in less than 1000 blocks or ~7 days.
- Bitcoin transaction fees skyrocketed again this week, making it a highly profitable period for miners.
- Lightning network capacity is currently at 5365 BTC.
- There are 30 nodes and 400 fewer channels on the network this week, per mempool.space.
- There are ~ 18000 new users on the Nostr protocol, per Primal.net.