YakiHonne Mobile Apps for Nostr Long-form Content Now Available for Testing
Yakihonne is a Nostr web and mobile client for publishing and exploring Nostr long-form content.
- "The Nostr long-form content mobile app is here for you to test.
- "Feel free to enjoy the experience and report us with feedbacks via DMs or hashtags."
What's new (web app)
- “Add to Curation” functionality, allows you to add an article to your pre-existed curation from the article page with only two clicks.
- Curations tab re-design for better user experience and less buggy cases
- Relay wss://nostr-02.yakihonne.com based on strfry implementation has been added
- Hashtagged searches can be found now
- Adding media files parsing for comments section in addition to links and nostr: URI schemes parsing
- Top creators section showing “HomeFeed” and not “NostrFeed”
- Some pages are not rendered properly due to missing fetching
- Profile banners not showing up due to access denied
- Add articles overlay needs double-clicking to execute (curations side)
- Layout breaking when zooming in (curations side)
- Default username (based on pubkey) missing when there is no kind-0 metadata
- “Hey check Me” overlay not showing up properly
- Comments, zaps, upvotes, bookmarks sent to all user relays not functioning properly
- Tags bar is not scrollable with the mouse
- Fix missing lightning address when there are multiple user profiles
Announcement / Archive
Blog Post / Archive