Phoenix Android v2.0.12, iOS v2.0.7 Released
Phoenix is a self-custodial Bitcoin wallet using Lightning to send and receive payments with ease.
What's new (Android)
- Gracefully handle Android keystore failures at startup, and fall back to manual seed input to unlock the wallet.
See 945b640 for details.
- Fixed camera staying online after leaving the scan view. Thanks @kotasjan for the help! See issue #442 for details.
- Several fixes and improvements. Thanks @MasterixCZ for the Czech localisation fixes.
- Display the grace-period for pending deposits in the swap-in screen. See #444 for details
- Fix invalid intents from apps trying to open Phoenix to send a payment.
- Fix an issue with the reserve that could trigger force-close, see ACINQ/lightning-kmp@6e4bc39.
- Updated the wording of the migration message in the legacy application. Added a date where some legacy services (swap-in and pay-to-open) will be disabled (November 1st).
- 2 bug fixes in lightning-kmp.
What's new (iOS)
- Add button in receive screen to open scanner and read LNURL withdrawals requests.
- Grace period for swap-ins is now displayed in Wallet Info.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several issues related to background payments reception which would cause LN payments and swaps to fail.
- Fixed an issue that could cause force-closing.
- Remove metadata validation when paying through LNURL
- Several UI improvements.
- Fixed an issue when paying LNURL address with fiat amounts.
- Fixed an uncommon issue where swaps could get stuck after migrating from v1 to v2.
GitHub Repo (Android)
App Store Link (iOS)