Fulcrum v1.9.6: Minor Protocol Upgrade
Fulcrum is a fast and nimble SPV server implementation written in 100% modern C++17 using multi-threaded and asynchronous programming techniques.
- "This is a minor protocol upgrade release of Fulcrum. 4 new protocol methods were added (not yet used by any major wallet, but they will be hopefully someday!)."
- "Additionally, some minor internal improvements were made, and the Windows binary now also prints in color if outputting to the console."
- Protocol version was updated to 1.5.2.
- Added a new optional conf file parameter
- Changed the way
--fast-sync is enforced. Fixes issue #208.
- Made sure the arm64 static build uses Ubuntu 20 as the base docker image for extra compatibility. Issue #209.
- Made the Windows build output color to the console. Commit 40a27ed.
- Miscellaneous internal fixups and cleanup.
- Fixed some GCC 13 compiler warnings. Commit 40a27ed.
- The testing code for
--bench mempool now can download real coins from a bitcoind daemon (optionally) to go along with the
mempool.dat file it ingests. Commit 74338ba.