- "Nostree has gone through a strong refactoring process of its code, the main novelty of this version is the new Theming system and the migration from pure CSS to tailwind along with the use of the Skeleton library for the graphic components (skeleton.dev highly recommended)."
"This has made Nostree much sexier, with new features, themes, graphic components and more, this has undoubtedly brought a considerable improvement in the user interface and user experience."
- "Also in this update is presented the new theme system with which each user can set their own theme for your personal page."
- "I wanted to thank again OpenSats for the opportunity of this grant, Niel Liesmons with whom we are designing all this, karnage for their valuable proposals, and all the other people who have given a little of their time or sats providing feedback, helping, and ultimately making the project grow, thanks to all!"
- Themes. "We have achieved a good integration of a theme system with nostr, and thanks to the interoperability of the protocol, users can define the theme they like and it will always be displayed automatically when another user visits their page, super sexy. Soon we will also be able to create or generate our own themes so that users can completely customize their personal page."
- Migration to tailwindCSS and skeleton lib. "This has been the main change in this version, goodbye pure CSS, hello tailwind and skeleton."
- Responsive design. "The current design of Nostree will adapt perfectly to any type of screen, the menu has also been worked a lot."
- List templates. "Now you will see that you can create a blank list or choose one of the suggested templates to create your lists, you can also enter the subject of your list. These templates will only set a few key values in the list, such as the title, summary, slug and hashtag, but they are very useful and will improve the standardization of subjects and discoverability."
- Redesigned components and keyboard shortcuts. "In this version we have redesigned many of the interface components and added some user feedback components, having now a much more responsive interface with informative toast, modal elements to execute actions, drawers, etc."
- "The keyboard shortcut Ctrl+k (or command+k on macOS) has also been added to display the search engine, which now has both profile search and hashtags search integrated."
- "The 'share on nostr!' button will now display a nice modal where you can easily share your list or a list you have discovered with everyone."
- Bitcoin withepaper. "In this version the bitcoin whitepaper has been added to the root of the website."
- Bug fixes. "Many small bugs, and other annoying bugs have been fixed in this version."
"Soon I will be focusing on implementing the new design proposed by Niel Liesmons along with the improvement and maintenance of the application, once this is finished I will continue with the planned roadmap that you can find in the project repository."