No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- MicroStrategy Acquired 5445 BTC for ~$147M By Issuing More Common Stock
- Bitcoin Minecraft Server Satlantis Ordered to Shut Down Bitcoin Rewards Functionality After Distributing 1 BTC
- AnchorWatch Raises $3M Funding Round Led By Ten31
- HRF's Bitcoin Development Fund Gifts 19 BTC for 15 Bitcoin Projects
- Ripple Won't Go Forward With Acquisition of Fortress Trust
- Pay-to-Snitch Surveillance Firm Arkham Intelligence Says It Identified Nearly 1M BTC in Coinbase Wallets
- MARA Pool's Invalid Block 809478 Had a Transaction Ordering Issue
Updates and releases
- Gossip v0.8.0: Zaps, DMs, New Relay UX & More
- SimpleX Chat v5.3: Desktop App, Local File Encryption and Improved Groups
- Gigsats v0.2.0: Bitcoin Marketplace for Freelance Services
- Trident Vault Launched Open Beta on Testnet
- eNuts v0.0.4-beta: Smoother, More Reliable Experience
- NDK v1.3.0: Massive User Profile Speedup, Zap Splits & More
- EXIT: Port Your X (Twitter) Data into Nostr
- Lightning Network+ Liquidity Pool Launched
- PROXNUT: Cashu Proxy Crafted to Protect and Monetize Web Resources
- 0xChat v1.2.1-beta: Voice and Video Call Capabilities
- $Prism: Lightning Prisms on Nostr Notes
- RaspiBlitz v1.10.0: Stability Fixes & Software Updates
- BTCPay Server v1.11.6: Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fulcrum v1.9.2: Maintenance Release
- BitBanana v0.6.7: Channel Fee Management
- Oddbean.com: Hacker News Style Nostr Client
- Bitcoin Optech #270: Using Covenants to Improve LN Scalability
- Bitcoin Knowledge and Perceptions 2023 - Block Report
- Bitcoin's hashrate is now reaching 417 EH/s (7 day moving average).
- Next difficulty adjustment is expected to happen in ~3 days.
- Bitcoin mempool has been clearing out this week. 4 sat/vB transactions are being mined this weekend.
- Bitcoin halving is less than 30000 blocks (~7 months) away.
- Lightning network capacity is down by more than 400 BTC since last week.
- The network also lost 800+ (over 5%) nodes and dropped more than 5000 (-7.5%) channels, per mempool.space.