EXIT: Port Your X Data into Nostr
Exit is a bridge that lets users migrate their X data (like old posts, threads and replies) to Nostr.
- "You broke up with your ex; it wasn’t treating you well, maybe it was shadow banning you or your friends; it was manipulating you into becoming your worst possible self."
- "But over the years you accrued a bunch of quality shitposts, and perhaps some nuggets of wisdom."
- "Introducing: https://exit.pub. The last bridge you’ll need to port over your data into the new world of decentralized freedom-tech," announced PABLOF7z.
How to use
- Download your twitter archive.
- If Elon agrees, you’ll get a zip file; uncompress it and just use exit.pub to import your data into nostr.
- Original dates are used; whatever you posted in 2009 will show up as posted in nostr in 2009.
- Granular control of which tweets to import (threads, non-replies, replies).
- V4V, you choose how much your shitposts are worth.
- It *should* preserve embedded images.
- Granular control of which relays you want to publish to.
Announcement / Archive