No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution, no matter how small, indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- ProtonMail Complied with 5957 Data Requests in 2022
- Bitcoin Atlantis Conference To Take Place in Madeira on March 1-3, 2024
- Tornado Cash Developers Charged with Money Laundering and Sanctions Violations by US Govt
- New Tornado Cash Indictments Run Counter to FinCEN Guidance - Coin Center
- Oman Is Set To Invest Over $1.1Bn In Privately-Owned Bitcoin Mining Facilities
- DoS: Fake Lightning Channels
- Nodal Power Raised $13 Million Seed Round to Mine Bitcoin at Landfills
- New Spiral Grantee Michael Haase; Vasil Dimov's Grant Gets Renewed
- Vulpem Ventures Awarded Open Source Development Grant to Burak
- U.S. Department of the Treasury, IRS Released Proposed Regulations on Sales and Exchanges of Bitcoin for Brokers
Updates and releases
- Amethyst v0.74.3: Private DMs and Group Chats, UI Improvements & More
- Nostur v1.5.0: Music Streams, Relay Feeds & More
- BitBanana v0.6.6 Released
- CLBOSS Is Being Maintained Once Again
- Wasabi Wallet v2.0.4: Faster Wallet Load, RBF, CPFP & More
- Electrum v4.4.6: Security Upgrade
- Hardware Wallet Interface v2.3.1
- Pulsar: Private Nostr Chat App That Protects Metadata
- BitBox App v4.39.0, Firmware v9.15.0: Miniscript Support, Security Update & More
- Core Lightning v23.08: Satoshi's Successor
- Tor Launches Proof-of-Work Defense for Onion Services
- BitAxe Ultra: 3rd Major Revision Based on BM1366 ASIC
- Zaplocker.com: Non-Custodial Lightning Address Server with Base Layer Support
- Iris v0.2.2: Note Previews, Quick Zaps & More
- Joltz Launched Bitcoin Rewards API
- Thunderhub v0.13.21 Released
- Spring v0.1.0: The Nostr Browser
- Validating Lightning Signer (VLS) v0.10.0: Improved Performance on Low Resource Signers
- Nix Bitcoin v0.0.97 Released
- Amber v0.0.6: New UI & Fixes
- Highlighter Extension v0.2.1: Create Nostr Highlights Anywhere on the Web
- Snort.Social Has Been Redesigned
- Nostree v0.1.2: Linktree Style Nostr Client
Guides and research
- Bitcoin Optech #265: Fraud Proofs for Outdated Backup State
- Bitcoin mining difficutly has adjusted upwards by more than 6% and reached a record 55.62T.
- The 7 day (MA) hashrate has surpassed 400 EH/s.
- The Lightning network capacity has gone up by more than 60 BTC this week and is currently reaching 4758 BTC.
- The number of network nodes and channels declined by approximately 1% as there are over a 100 nodes and 700 channels less compared to the week before.