No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution, no matter how small, indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- KYC Mining Pools Have More Than 50% of Bitcoin Hashrate
- How Current Got To Keep Zaps on Its iOS App on Apple Store
- Orange Pill App Raised $250K In Pre-seed Funding
- OpenSats Issued Long-term Support Grant to Josi Baker
- July Mining Updates: Marathon, CleanSpark, Iris, Hive, Bitfarms, Core Scientific & More
- BitGo Raised $100M Series C Round at $1.75Bn Valuation
- Spiral Renewed Grant to Mogashni Naidoo from Bitcoin Design Community
- OpenSats Announces Second Wave of Grants for Bitcoin and Nostr Projects
- Argentina's Leading Presidential Candidate Vows to Shut Down Central Bank if Elected
Updates and releases
- w3.do: Free URL Shortener Powered by Nostr
- Imp Chat Mobile App To Bring Private Group Messaging to Nostr
- Nodeyez v23.07 Released
- Libwally Core v0.9.1 Released
- Zeus v0.8.0 Mainnet Alpha Opened to Community Supporters
- Njump: Static Nostr Gateway
- Bitcoin Tribe v2.2.1: Border Wallets
- Lightning Terminal v0.10.5-alpha Released
- Clams v1.8.2: UI Improvements
- Stacker.News Adds Anon Accounts, Just-in-time Funding
- Liquid Federation Open Sourced Its Functionary Code
- Phoenix Android v2.0.0: Splicing, Dual Funding & More
- You Can Now Install Geyser As Progressive Web App
- Trezor Suite v23.8.1: Coinjoin for Model One
- Lume v1.2.0-beta: New UI and Onboarding Process
Guides and research
- Bitcoin Optech #264: Expiration Dates to Silent Payment Addresses & BIP for Serverless Payjoin
- GrapheneOS Guide: How To Reclaim Your Mobile Privacy and Security
- Bitcoin mining difficulty is expected to adjust upwards by approximately 5% in 455 blocks or sometime in the next three days.
- The Bitcoin hash rate (7 day moving average) is currently at ~390 EH/s, per mempool.space.
- The Lightning network capacity has decreased further, down from 4769 to 4697 BTC today.
- The total number of network nodes has dropped down by a 100 since last Saturday, while the number of channels has decreased by 0.8% or more than 450 channels.