BTCPay Server v1.11.3: Brush Ups and Minor Fixes
BTCPay Server is a free and open-source Bitcoin payment processor that lets you to accept bitcoin without extra fees or intermediaries.
- "A few brush up and minor bug fixes, before we start working on the next major!"
- Fix LNDHub connection strings parsing @Kukks
- Paying through LNDHub with an explicit amount wouldn't send the right amount @Kukks
Open with wallet deep link in the checkout page wasn't working properly on some browsers. @dennisreimann
- POS: Fix alignment of items in static view (#5271) @dennisreimann
- Only show LNAddress section if the user has the permission @Kukks
- Fix crash on /wallets/transactions with non zero skip parameter (#5183) @NicolasDorier
- Do not block payments on LN while syncing if it is not internal node (#5269) @Kukks
- Fix LN payout manual payments UI crashing when payouts are not tied to pull payment @Kukks
- If the PoSData property is a stringified JSON, presents it nicely in invoice details (#5275) @dennisreimann
- POS: Unify item display in editor (#5266 #5272) @dennisreimann
- remove store ID from view request url (#5256) @dstrukt