- "RoboSats v0.5.3 is now out! RoboSats client apps before v0.5.1 are no longer be compatible."
- "The app now allows robots to add a location for face-to-face cash trades. The book page will display a map with all F2F orders. "
- Face to face. "We have introduced a new feature, F2F (Face-to-Face), allowing users to add a location for face-to-face cash trades. The book page now displays a map with all F2F orders."
- "For privacy reasons, the exact location of your order is slightly randomized (uniform random 15 x 15 Km noise) when you click on the map to locate it. This means it's not possible to be precise, and the exact location can only be shared on the encrypted chat."
- "Please note that using high-resolution maps can leak your IP to external tiling servers if you are not using Tor Browser."
- "Adding a geolocation tag to your order is only a good idea if you want to use face-to-face cash as a payment method. You can completely disregard this feature if you do not want to use this payment method."
- "Thank you @KoalaSat who single-handedly implemented the F2F upgrade. Make sure to zap some sats his way!"
- RoboSats-deploy Coordinator Orchestration. "We have released the RoboSats-deploy coordinator orchestration in https://github.com/RoboSats/robosats-deploy."
- Dependency updates.
- Small bug fixes.
- Improved DB Writes performance related to last_login user field.
- Fix small bug on order logging that made automatic dispute resolutions fail.
- Devfund Donation Pubkey has been updated to RoboSats experimental LND2 node.
Full Changelog: v0.5.2-alpha...v0.5.3-alpha