BTCPay Server v1.11.7: Bug Fixes & Improvements
BTCPay Server is a free and open-source Bitcoin payment processor which allows you to accept bitcoin without fees or intermediaries.
- "Minor bug fixes and improvements! Update at your leisure!"
- The payments report wasn't properly accounting for Liquid assets and some altcoins (#5388 #5371) @Kukks
- Switching currencies in the checkout page may have inversed
Amount Due and
Recommended Fee (#5390) @dennisreimann
- Reporting now properly formats decimals (#5363) @dennisreimann
- API docs: Fix several errors and warnings (#5380) @ai-oleynikov
- Fix Poloniex and Ripio rate provider (#5365) @Kukks
- Removed unused Argoneum and Exchangerate.host rate provider (#5365) @Kukks
- Fix: If a store was accepting USDt, invoices wouldn't be processed properly. @Kukks
- Email rules, Recipients required even if "send mail to buyer" (#5345 #5357) @dennisreimann
- Fix: BTCPayServer.HostedServices.BitpayIPNSender fail to send notifications on some locale (Fix #5361) @AdilElFarissi