nsecBunker v1.0 Release Opens Up Nostr For Shared Projects and Companies
nsecBunker allows Nostr accounts to keep their Nostr keys secure while providing fine-grained access to multiple users.
- "nsecBunker is a signer you can use to stop pasting your nostr keys in a million places with the sooner-or-later key leakage that will inevitably happen," wrote the project's developer PABLOF7z.
"Starting today, you can now BUY an nsecBunker for a few thousands sats a year, or just deploy one yourself following the instructions in the website."
- Get started at https://nsecbunker.com.
- "Put your keys on nsecBunker and, thanks to the magic of NIP-46, use them from any NIP-46-compatible app without giving them your precious nsec."
"Each *application* can be inidividually scoped to get it's own set of permissions."
- "With nsecBunker you'll be able to grant permissions to, say, the Coracle client, to sign short-note events, but perhaps you don't want it changing your profile information."
- "Or you might want to give access to another team member to zap everybody on Nostr like @Blockstream has been doing but you don't want them getting access to read the private DMs."
- "This is HUGE for companies, as a company can't simply grant blank-cheque, un-auditable permissions to dozens of team members."
- "Ideally, this whole thing is one click deployable into your Umbrel or Start9 node," the developer said.
Check out this nsecBunker guide by Tony to learn more.
Announcement / Archive