No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Senator Calls for U.S. Intelligence to Purge All Personal Data About Americans Acquired via Illegal Data Sales
- Nitter Is Shutting Down Following Changes to X Guest Accounts
- Ten31 Announces Public Listing of GRIID, Two New Funds, and a Grant for eCash Developer Calle
- US Department of Energy Announced an 'Emergency' Data Collection Initiative Targeting US Bitcoin Miners
- European Bitcoin Energy Association (EBEA) Launched to Inform Policy Makers About Bitcoin Mining
- Nostriga 2024 to Take Place on August 22-23 Alongside The Baltic Honeybadger Conference
- LN Markets Announces $3 Million Seed Round, Introduces DLC Markets
- First LDK Hackathon Is Happening on March 13-15 at Advancing Bitcoin in London
- Argentina's Milei Scraps Proposed Bitcoin Tax Law Aimed at Incentivizing Citizens to Declare Their Holdings
- btc++ Buenos Aires to Take Place on February 22-24
Updates and releases
- Snort v0.2.0: Worker Relay In The Browser
- Zeus v0.8.1: Nostr Contact Import, Standalone PoS & More
- Base58 Ships Its Crypto + Digital Signatures Course for Bitcoin Developers
- BlueWallet v6.5.0: Crash Detection on watchOS App & Fixes
- Fully Noded - Bitcoin Core v1.0.5 & Tor-Connect v1.0.0 Released
- GrapheneOS v2024012600: Security Enhancements & eSIM Improvements
- RoninUI v2.4.1: UX Enhancements
- Geyser v0.6.7: New Reward Features
- Damus Introduces Purple: Premium Tier For Project Supporters
- BTCPay Server v1.12.5: Fix for Stores Using Kraken as Price Source
- New on Geyser: Interesting Fundraisers and Initiatives
- BitEscrow Launches Beta Version of Its API
- Timechain Calendar v0.3.5.1: Art Galleries
- Hardware Wallet Interface v2.4.0 Released
- Plebeian Market v0.0.2: First Installable Release, CMS Features & UI Improvements
- 10101 v1.8.4: Switch From DLC Channels Embedded in Lightning to Regular DLC Channels
Research and guides
- Bitcoin Optech #287: Kindred Replace by Fee, Opposition to CTV
- Best Lightning Wallet Apps Working with Poor Network Connection As Tested in Zimbabwe 2024
- Bitcoin mining difficulty has reached a new all-time high of 75.5T after rising 7.34%.
- The network's hashrate (7 day SMA) has exploded upwards in the recent days and is currently reaching ~549 EH/s.
- There are 50 BTC more on the Lightning network compared to last week. Nevertheless, the number of network nodes and channels went down by almost 1%.
- The number of Nostr users has grown by more than 4000 last week as the network is about to surpass 80 million public notes.