Bitcoin Optech newsletter #287 is here. This issue:
- describes a proposal to allow replacement of v3 transactions using RBF rules to ease the transition to cluster mempool;
- summarizes an argument against OP_CHECKTEMPLATEVERIFY based on it commonly requiring exogenous fees;
- summarizes popular Q&A from Stack Exchange;
- adds a Fee sourcing topic;
- "Bitcoin Optech will host an audio recap discussion of this newsletter with special guests Gloria Zhao and Brandon Black on Twitter Spaces Thursday at 15:00 UTC. Join us to discuss or ask questions!"