No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- PayPal Subpoenaed by the SEC Over Its PYUSD Stablecoin
- 85% of Whirlpool Users Are Using Self-Hosted Solutions
- Gemini UK to Block Bitcoin Transfers To and From Non-Approved Exchanges
- Adopting Bitcoin 2023 Livestream - Day 1
- Blink Introduces Blink API, Fiat Integration & Partnership with Distribuidora Morazán
- Athena Bitcoin To Integrate Lightning Network to Its ATMs Starting with El Salvador
- Fake Ledger Live App on Microsoft App Store Used to Steal 16.8+ BTC
- Adopting Bitcoin 2023 - Day 2 Livestream
- BitBanana v0.6.8: Stealth Mode & UX Improvements
- LNeSIM: Buy Travel eSIMs Over the Lightning Network
- Sparrow Wallet v1.8.0: Transaction Diagram Captions, Open Wallets Search & More
- Roman Sterlingov's Defense To Examine Chainalysis Heuristics Under Protective Order, Trial Moved to February
- Swan Bitcoin to Limit Customers Interacting with Privacy Services Due to Partner Policy
- Coin Center's Tornado Cash OFAC Sanctions Lawsuit Dismissed Due to DAO Structure and TORN Shitcoin
Updates and releases
- MyNode v0.3.23: Software Updates & Fixes
- Geyser Is Migrating to Nostr
- Zaprite Launched Integration with Alby
- Strike Added Direct Deposits, Wires, Cards & More
- Fulcrum v1.9.5: Hotfix Release
- Electrs v0.10.1 Released
- BitEscrow: Non-Custodial Escrow for Bitcoin Transactions
- Stacker.News Added Image Uploads
- StartOS v0.3.5: Performance & Reliability Improvements
- Blixt Wallet v0.6.9: Simple Taproot Channels, Persistent Mode & More
- Durabit: Bitcoin-native Incentive Mechanism for Data Distribution
- Bitcoin Optech #276: Bitcoin-Dev Mailing List Hosting
- Scionic Merkle DAG Trees: Backwards-Compatible Integration with Nostr for Multimedia Hosting
- Bitcoin mining difficulty is set to adjust higher in ~50 blocks today.
- The network's hashrate (7 day MA) is at ~461 EH/s.
- Lightning network capacity is at 5342 BTC, while the node count is back above 14000.
- The Nostr protocol has added over 12000 new users last week, per stats by Primal.net.