No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution, no matter how small, indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- European Bitcoiners Can Still Challenge FATF's Travel Rule on Constitutional Grounds
- Kenyan Police Raided Worldcoin's Warehouse and Seized 'Machines That Store Data'
- PayPal Stablecoin News is a Paxos White Label Branding Play
- Ai4ALL Hackathon Wrap Up: 44 Bitcoin Projects From 173 Participants
- Iris Received Half of HRF's Secret Nostr Group Chats Bounty
- Iraq Blocks Telegram Access In The Country Citing 'Privacy Concerns'
- Milk Sad: Wallet Theft Enabled By Weak Entropy
- Binance Becomes 'The First Fully Licensed Exchange' in El Salvador
- Core Scientific Restructuring Plan Includes Equity Stake For Bitmain and Anchorage
- Banks Hit with $549 Million in Fines For Use of Signal, WhatsApp, iMessage
- BitForge: Fireblocks Uncovered Vulnerabilities in Over 15 Major MPC Wallets
- $37M CoinsPaid Hack Was Triggered By A Fake Job Interview
- Current App's Team Says Apple Allowed Them To Keep Zaps on Posts
Updates and releases
- Stratum v2 Reference Implementation (SRI) Roadmap Announced
- Samourai Wallet v0.99.98h: New Tools, JoinBot Promotion, Stability & Bugfixes
- Amethyst v0.72.1: New Memory Management, Caching Improvements
- StaticWire: Rent Internet Protocol Subnets Using Bitcoin's Lightning Network
- Liana v1.1: Patch Release
- GrapheneOS v2023080700: August Security Patch
- StartOS v0.3.4.4: UI Improvements & Bug Fixes
- RoninDojo v2.0.1 Released
- Snort v0.1.12: nsecBunker Support
- Stacker.News Adds Nostr Login, Zap Metadata & More
- Core Lightning v23.08rc1 Comes with Experimental Anchors, Splicing and Renepay
- Bitrefill Partners with eSIM Go to Offer eSIMs in Over 160 Countries
- Magic Webstore Added Store Metadata, Nostr Auth, Notifications & More
- Vault: Free and Open Source Nostr Password Manager
- Primal Android v0.14.3 Released, Web Client Added Relay Management
- Smart Vaults (ex-Coinstr) Launches Testnet Beta, Offers 100k Sats for Testers
- Bitcoin Keeper v1.1.2: Now Open Source, Collaborative Wallets, Assisted Inheritance Key & More
- BDK v0.28.2 Released
- BTCPay Server v1.11.2: Bug Fix Release
Guides and research
- Bitcoin mining difficulty increased by 0.12%, up to 52.39T.
- The 7-day simple MA hashrate is currently at ~ 377 EH/s.
- The Lightning Network capacity is down from 4778 to 4769 BTC in the last 7 days, per mempool.space stats.
- The number of Lightning nodes and channels are up by 0.1%, meaning 50 more nodes and more than a 100 new channels on the network.