- "The code is open sourced and we continue to improve it. Keep the feedback coming."
- "Product is in beta. Make sure to have a backup."
Some of the latest updates for the Bitcoin Keeper wallet include:
- Collaborative Wallets introduced. Now create, sign, and share multisig on Tap (NFC/ AirDrop).
- Introducing Assisted Inheritance Key which signs after a delay of 30 days giving the owner a chance to decline the request;
- Inheritance support documents: Safe Guarding tips, Letter to the Attorney and Recover Instructions for the heir;
- Other features include;
- Dark mode, the ability to hide hot wallets, improvements, and bug fixes;
- As promised, the code was also open sourced.
- Hot fix: resolved an issue while sending funds out of the wallet.
- Now perform Whirlpool over Tor using the in-app feature or the Orbot App;
- Major improvements to the way the app connects to nodes;
- Many hardware wallet-related issues resolved;
- UX/UI enhancements for Tor, and node connectivity;
- Other improvements and bug fixes.