- "Respected personalities from both the Bitcoin and AI industries served as judges,and after careful consideration, they awarded a total of more than $70,000 in cash and other prizes to participants whose projects focused on one of four tracks: Agents (Machine Payments) Track, Privacy Track, Training Track, and Bitcoin Education Track," wrote Fedi.
Winners and projects
- Overall winner: PhotoBolt.
- "PhotoBolt turns a product image into a poster by breaking down the work into a chain of smaller jobs, publishing them to the nostr network for Generative AI Service Providers to compete against each other in completing the jobs for satoshis."
- Winner of the Agents (Machine Payments) Track: Flow.
- "Flow provides no-code AI workflow automations powered by the lightning network."
- Winner of the Privacy Track: Netonomy.
- "Netonomy is a portal to a decentralized future where people become servers and interact through open protocols."
- Winner of the Training Track: Bitcoin-PAL.
- "Bitcoin-PAL is a bitcoin-focused AI chatbot coupled with an incentivized crowd-sourcing platform that trains and educates LLMs and users with bitcoin."
- Winner of the Bitcoin Education Track: BitDevs Upgraded.
- "BitDevs Upgraded is a website template with a fresh new UI and AI LLM which generates summaries of meetup content to improve the experience of BitDevs attendees."
"These might be the winners, but the creativity of projects was mind blowing. Have a look at these live, up and running applications," Alby wrote on its hackathon recap blog post.
- Transcribe.fm: "A transcription service for podcasters with speaker diarization & word-by-word fidelity where you can pay-what-you-want with your Alby Lightning wallet. Also available as an L402 API."
- PlebAI: "A free and open Source ChatGPT with open source Large Language Models payable with bitcoin via WebLN."
- Matador: "A service that lets you sell API access against an arbitrary API using your API Key in exchange for bitcoin micropayments via L402 Payment Required Codes."
- SmartSats: Mobile lightning wallet that allows you to conveniently allocate sats for AI agents, enabling task execution within predefined budgets, with the agent having the ability to withdraw funds as needed.
- Nostr Serverless API: "Typically, data scientists access social media data through well-established APIs and their associated wrappers. We've introduced the Nostr Serverless API (NSA) to recreate this familiar user experience for Nostr."
- Bitcoin TLDR: "Summaries of posts and threads in the bitcoin-dev and lightning-dev mailing lists."
- NiNa Ai: Lightning node management insights and automation tool.
- Check out all 44 hackathon projects and their pitches here.
Hackathon Results and Closing Ceremony Video
- "We want to thank our cosponsors Stak, Boltfun, and Replit, and other partners from both the AI and Bitcoin ecosystems: Hivemind Ventures, Spirit of Satoshi, Zebedee, Voltage, LN Capital, Prem AI, Base58, Lightspark, Alby, and Breez."
- All Ai4ALL hackathon workshops can be found here.