No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- OpenSats Grants Long-Term Support to Tobin Harding
- Operation Triangulation: 4-Year Campaign That Backdoored iPhones
- Barry Silbert and Mark Murphy Resigned from Grayscale's Board
- MicroStrategy Picked Up 14620 BTC to End The Year
- Wasabi Wallet's CTO Leaves to Focus on 'Next-Gen Bitcoin Anonymity Technology'
- Whirlpool Unspent Capacity Surpasses 10000 BTC
- Brink Received $150K from Tim Draper to Fund Bitcoin Open-Source Developers
- Argentina's Milei Wants People to Declare Their Crypto Holdings for Lower Tax Rate
Updates and releases
- libsecp256k1 v0.4.1 Released
- Peach Bitcoin v0.4.0: New Offer Creation Flow & More
- Geyser Launches: What's Hot This Week
- BTCPay Server's LNBank Plugin Is Being Phased Out Following Second Critical Vulnerability
- Nostr Wallet Connect (NWC) v0.4.1: NIP-47 Extensions
- Core Lightning v23.11.2 Released
- BTCPay Server v1.12.3: Bug Fixes
- Alby Extension v3.6.0: NWC Connector
- Envoy v1.5.0-beta: Full Taproot Support
- Blink Wallet v2.2.209 Released
- Mutiny Wallet v0.5.0: Fedimint & Multi LSP Initial Support
- Economically Unspendable Bitcoin UTXO Calculator
- Unleashed.Chat: Uncensored AI Models with Live Nostr Data
- NDK v2.3.2: One-liner Relay Authentication, Easy Media Uploads & More
- GrapheneOS v2023123000: Android Auto Support
- Loan Shark: Non-custodial, Bitcoin-only Borrow and Loan Tool
- Electrum v4.5.0-beta: Send Transaction Change to a Lightning Channel
Research and guides
- Next Bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment is estimated to happen in ~5 days.
- The current network's hashrate (7-day SMA) is at ~519 EH/s.
- Lightning network capacity is back at 5040 BTC. The number of Lightning nodes increased by 0.5%, too.
- More than 4000 new users joined the Nostr protocol last week.