No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- Bitcoin Should Be Considered First and Separate From All Other Digital Assets - Fidelity Report
- Bitmain Paused Employee Salary Payments For September - Local Reports
- Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023 - Day 1 Livestream
- Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023 - Day 2 Livestream
- Madeira Announces The Launch of Bitcoin Business Hub
Updates and releases
- GrapheneOS v2023100800: Android 14 Release
- Hostr: Decentralized Web Hosting Solution on Nostr
- Bisq v1.9.14: Added MercadoPago, Updated Java Runtime & More
- Plasma: Core Lightning Powered iOS Wallet
- Tapleaf Circuits: Proof-of-Concept Implementation of BitVM
- Scaling Lightning v0.3.1 Released
- Ride The Lightning v0.14.1-beta: Taproot Channels
- Coldcard Mk4 v5.2.0: Seed Vault, PSBTv2 & More
- Alby Extension v3.3.0: On-Chain Send & Receive
- Blockstream Greenlight Is Now Open For Business
- Trezor Introduces Safe 3 Signing Device & Trezor Keep Metal Backup
- Spring Browser v0.3.0: nsecBunker Support
- Shipyard: Focused Writing and Scheduling for Nostr Notes
- Tor Browser v13.0: First Stable Release on Firefox ESR 115
Research and guides
- BitVM: Compute Anything on Bitcoin
- The Lightning Network Grew by 1212% in 2 Years - River Research
- Bitcoin Optech #272: Specification for OP_TXHASH
- Survival of the Biggest: Large Banks & Financial Crises
- Bitcoin hashrate (7-day MA) is currently hovering around its new highs at ~432 EH/s.
- Next Bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment is expected to happen within 300 blocks or in ~47 hours.
- The Lightning network capacity is currently well above 5315 BTC.
- The total number of Lightning nodes is down to 14255, while the number of active channels went down to 63439.
- Nearly 5000 new users joined Nostr last week, per Primal.net.
- The number of daily active users remains at 9000+, while weekly active pubkeys (excluding spam) writing events declined to 20535 last week.