- "In this release, we add MercadoPago as a new payment method for our Argentinian users."
- "Moreover, the Bisq Price Index uses the blue dollar (free market rate) rate for the Argentine Pesos market."
- "Other changes include an updated Java runtime, bug fixes, and performance improvements."
- Improve flow in create/take offer process
- Add MercadoPago payment method
- Add info popup about Argentinian Peso (blue) market prices
- Update to latest Java 11 LTS runtime (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Show Amazon gift card country in offer book
- Randomly select dispute agent
- Update mediators onion addresses
- Add Bisq 2 bond roles names
- Broadcast Arbitration DPT and dispute message in parallel
- Allow arbitration tickets to be manually reopened
- Validate transactions after DAO state is ready
- Fix: BTC maker/taker fee validation
- Edit button/pen symbol stops working for altcoin offers
- Fix cutoff UTXOs in Send Funds screen
- Remove unused dependency on Pricenode metadata strings
See https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/milestone/82?closed=1 for more details.