No Bullshit Bitcoin is the only audience funded Bitcoin news publication. If you find our feed useful and want to see No Bullshit Bitcoin grow, consider supporting us on Geyser.
Every contribution, no matter how small, indicates that we're doing something right. We know your time is scarce and we are here to help you maximize it. Thank you for your support.
- River To Reduce Its Lightning Node Capacity Further by 48%
- Grayscale Wins Appeal Against SEC Overturing Its Decision on Bitcoin ETF
- Baltic Honeybadger 2023 Day 1 Livestream
Updates and releases
- BTCPay Server v1.11.3: Brush Ups and Minor Fixes
- Vendata.io: Nostr Client to Interact with Data Vending Machines
- Stacker.news Added Lightning Prisms, Toasts, Clearer Withdrawal Options
- Zaprite Platform Upgrades: Payment Links, New Receive Integrations, Subscription Plans & More
- NDK v0.8.21: The Protocol Is the App Store
- Floresta v0.5.0 Released
- Mutiny Wallet v0.4.14: Web and Android Feature Parity
- Nayuta Wallet Android v0.2.0: LNURL Pay QR Code Support
- Joinmarket v0.9.10: RBF Fee Bumping, Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Sparrow Wallet v1.7.9: Wallet Accounts Summary Dialog & More
- Peach Bitcoin v0.3.0: Open Source Code, Full Wallet Functionality, GroupHug & Global South Expansion
- Bitcoin Tribe v2.2.3: Additional Border Wallet Functionality
Guides and Research
- RoboSats Is Decentralizing: How To Become RoboSats Federation Coordinator
- Nucleus: Capital-efficient Multipeer Lightning Payments
- Household Electricity Costs to Mine 1 Bitcoin at Home Globally - CoinGecko Report
- Bitcoin Optech #266: LN Fake Funding, Covenant Mashup
- The next difficutly adjustment is expected to happen in the next 4 days or 500 blocks.
- The 7 day (MA) hashrate dropped down from ~400 EH/s to ~382 EH/s this week.
- The Lightning network capacity dropped by approximately 15 BTC this week, followed by a small decline in network nodes and channels.