- "Relay is a Node.js wrapper around LND, handling connectivity and storage for Sphinx."
- "Communication between Relay nodes takes place entirely on the Lightning Network, so it is decentralized, untraceable, and encrypted."
- "Message content is also end-to-end encrypted using client public keys, on the Sphinx app itself."
- update: added a fix to the boost issue by @tobi-bams in #661
- build(deps): bump engine.io from 6.2.1 to 6.4.2 by @dependabot in #678
- update: ensured more than 10 messages are left in every chat by @tobi-bams in #658
- Feat get invoice detail by @tobi-bams in #677
- build(deps): bump dns-packet from 5.3.0 to 5.6.0 by @dependabot in #681
- build(deps): bump minimatch from 3.0.4 to 3.1.2 by @dependabot in #507
- fix is_lnd condition for cln proxy in grpc/interfaces. rm dead actions by @Evanfeenstra in #684
- feat: added dist into gitignore and force added dist folder in gitaction by @kevkevinpal in #686
Full Changelog: v2.3.1...v2.3.2