Preturnio: Full-text Bitcoin Blockchain Search Engine
Preturnio lets you search for text inside every OP_RETURN, Coinbase transaction and ordinal transaction since the genesis block (block 0).
- "Block explorers can search for transactions, blocks and addresses but searching for arbitrary text is a challenge. Data is stored in the blockchain natively in hexadecimal format and not easily readable by humans."
- "Preturnio solves this with an easy-to-use search interface. Just enter the text you’re looking for and Preturnio will return highlighted results found in any OP_RETURN, Coinbase or Ordinal transaction. See when the data was created, which block it was confirmed in and other relevant details."
- "You can search for anything: source code, names, quotes, brc-20 tokens – any plain text you can think of, you can find in the blockchain with Preturnio."
- "Preturnio has also cross referenced all transactions against a published list of all known English words (more languages coming soon) so you can browse individual words stored somewhere on the blockchain."
- "Check out the docs to learn about other search features supported. Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. Thanks for welcoming Preturnio - now go out there and find some cool stuff buried in the Bitcoin blockchain at https://preturnio.com."