- MyCitadel v 1.5 (codename "Blazing Venus") has been released.
- Reworked wallet main screen: better fonts, colors, transaction labels and handy mnemonics, new simper dashboard with Bitcoin and Sats symbols.
- Update HWI to 2.3.1.
- Fix connectivity with BitBox02 on v4.39 firmware.
- Fix Nix Flake build.
- Multiple bugfixes.
- Simplify wallet balance reporting (dashboard);
- Add custom labels for the operation history;
- Supply historical operations with easy-to-read mnemonics (when an explicit label is not given);
- Introduce Bitcoin and satoshi symbols;
- Improved fonts and colors for the transaction, coins and address lists;
- Simplify descriptor export screen in settings window;
- Add menu command for opening PSBT from the wallet screen.
- Update HWI to 2.3.1;
- Fix connectivity with BitBox02 running v4.39 firmware.
- Remove GTK warnings;
- Fix Electrum server connectivity test;
- Fixed overflow in payment composer happening when the wallet lacks funds for paying fees;
- Fixed invalid error about absent beneficiary;
- Display mempool transactions in the top of the history;
- Fix invalid fee computing in some scenarios;
- Fix Nix Flake build by @fczuardi.
- @fczuardi made their first contribution in #93
- @sskras made their first contribution in #101
- @EthnTuttle made their first contribution in #104
Full Changelog: v1.4.0...v1.5.0