Bisq v1.9.10: Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes
Bisq is a safe, private and decentralized bitcoin P2P exchange network.
"This release is packed with improvements under the hood to improve the overall performance of Bisq. Of course we have fixed lots of bugs across the board as well."
- Always include high prio payload in get data response.
- Seednode improvements for monitoring.
- Distribute seednode restart times evenly.
- Reduce log level of two messages which frequently fill user's log.
- Warn user when free disk space is too low.
- Do not start new retry with new provider timer if one is still running.
- Maker check DAO health when handling OfferAvailabilityRequest.
- Speed up loading and scrolling of trade history
- Limit offer min/max amount deviation to 50%.
- Reset pending trade protocol of same offer
- Fix problem causing multiple offers with same ID.
- Increase capacity for thread pool queue at ExportJsonFilesService
- Validate BSQ fee payment using DAO tx info.
- Fix trade fee validation with new BM
- Fix row count number filtering in trade lists
- Remove clearnet address for BTC node "devinbtcyk"
- Fix: RA - Payout is done before Tx validation.
- Fix: Available funds cannot be used for trading until prior trade moved to closed.
- Differenciate offer removal pop-ups for BSQ swaps and regular trades.
- Connection: Close protoOutputStream before closing socket
- Fix withdrawal fee calculation & the min relay fee problem.
- National bank transfer (BSB code not copying)
- Several threading improvements and fixes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Fix: Wallet Date input field marches across the screen
- Fix: Offers with invalid maker fees are shown live on the Bisq offer book resulting in failed trades and lost fees for the taker
- Add missing segwit BSQ keychain path to wallet info
- Whonix only: Bind/listen on 0.0.0.0 instead of 127.0.0.1
Development & Documentation
See https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/milestone/79?closed=1 for more details.
Help translate Bisq into your local language via Transifex.