"This release is packed with improvements under the hood to improve the overall performance of Bisq. Of course we have fixed lots of bugs across the board as well."
- Always include high prio payload in get data response.
- Seednode improvements for monitoring.
- Distribute seednode restart times evenly.
- Reduce log level of two messages which frequently fill user's log.
- Warn user when free disk space is too low.
- Do not start new retry with new provider timer if one is still running.
- Maker check DAO health when handling OfferAvailabilityRequest.
- Speed up loading and scrolling of trade history
- Limit offer min/max amount deviation to 50%.
- Reset pending trade protocol of same offer
- Fix problem causing multiple offers with same ID.
- Increase capacity for thread pool queue at ExportJsonFilesService
- Validate BSQ fee payment using DAO tx info.
- Fix trade fee validation with new BM
- Fix row count number filtering in trade lists
- Remove clearnet address for BTC node "devinbtcyk"
- Fix: RA - Payout is done before Tx validation.
- Fix: Available funds cannot be used for trading until prior trade moved to closed.
- Differenciate offer removal pop-ups for BSQ swaps and regular trades.
- Connection: Close protoOutputStream before closing socket
- Fix withdrawal fee calculation & the min relay fee problem.
- National bank transfer (BSB code not copying)
- Several threading improvements and fixes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Fix: Wallet Date input field marches across the screen
- Fix: Offers with invalid maker fees are shown live on the Bisq offer book resulting in failed trades and lost fees for the taker
- Add missing segwit BSQ keychain path to wallet info
- Whonix only: Bind/listen on 0.0.0.0 instead of 127.0.0.1
Development & Documentation
See https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/milestone/79?closed=1 for more details.
Help translate Bisq into your local language via Transifex.