ZapThreads: Threaded Comments Component Built on Nostr
ZapThreads is a threaded web commenting system built on Nostr.
- "Announcing ZapThreads, a threaded comments component built on nostr."
- "It's the comments component in @Habla so you probably already used it!"
"ZapThreads is available as a web component and can be embedded pretty much anywhere. It works on any client-side framework (via NPM) or website (via a script tag)."
- Works on a variety of root events: note, nevent, naddr, URLs;
- Markdown support and nostr reference handling;
- Lightweight on clients and relays (~40kb minified/gzipped);
- Extremely versatile and customizable;
- Available via NPM or script tag.
- Likes and zaps
- Ability to like and zap comments
- Prisms, zap splits with host
- Proper relay selection (NIP-05, nprofile, NIP-65)
- Ability to remote sign
- World class onboarding for new users
- Migration tools
- Easily migrate from Disqus, Facebook comments, Wordpress, etc
- Much more
Announcement / Archive
Blog Post / Archive