ZappedIt: Reddit-Style Client For Nostr
ZappedIt is a free and open-source Reddit-style Nostr web client.
- "Follow hashtags and see all posts for those hashtags in a single page (similar to reddit's home page)."
- "Upzap (upvote by sending sats to the note's author, instead of just clicking a button)."
- "Downzap (downvote by sending sats to any person of your choice, a non-profit perhaps, instead of just clicking a button)."
|Users search for sub-reddits like r/nostr, r/tifu, etc. and follow them.||Users search for hashtags like #coffeechain, #foodstr, etc. and follow them.|
|Home feed is filled with posts from their subscribed sub-reddits.||User's feed is filled with recent notes mentioning the followed hashtags, in the reverse-chronological order.|
|Users express appreciation through upvotes.||Users express appreciation through Upzaps. Sats in the Upzaps are sent to the author of the upzapped note.|
|Users express disagreement through downvotes||Users express disagreement through Downzaps. Sats in the Downzaps are sent to the Downzap recipient, who is a nostr user chosen by the down-zapper|
|Users see a tally of upvotes vs downvotes for each post||Users see a tally of upzap sats and downzap sats for each note|
- "When someone downzaps a post, zappedit adds a '-' to the zap description. In fact, any zap with a description containing a '-' is counted as a downzap. This could improve or change over time."
- "nostr has a provision for application specific data being saved on relays by sending an event of kind 30078. All the zappedit metadata (followed topics list, downzap reciepient npub) is saved this way."
- NIP-07 login
- Search hashtag
- Follow, Unfollow hashtag
- Feed with notes
- Hashtags linking
- Image display in note
- Set a downzap recipient
- Upzaps and Downzaps using QR Code
- Open user profile/post in snort
- Show user mentions in notes
- Configure multiple downzap recipients - Exact recipient randomly chosen during the downzap
- Load images only for notes by 'followed' users
- Relay list
- Switch light mode/dark mode
- Anything else? Drop suggestions in comments
- You can report issues in the Github repository.