- "It's been 5 month since the first alpha of RGB v0.10 - and today we are thrilled to make the stable release of the RGB command-line tool and runtime library for desktop and mobile integration."
- "The library was extensively tested by several independent teams and powers three different wallets (MyCitadel on Desktop, Iris on Android, BitMask in Web); it also has stable results on end-to-end tests, including performing multiple complex transfers of multiple assets."
- "Finally, wallet developers may use BDK integration developed by Bitfinex team."
- "We are grateful for everybody involved in stabilizing RGB, including teams from @pandoraprime_ch, @bitfinex and @trydiba, as well as independent contributors."
- "You can read more about RGB v0.10 functionality in our previous announcement."
What's Changed since alpha:
- Get correct server parameters by @crisdut in #6
- Add default resolver for regtest by @nicbus in #7
- Fix spelling by @rct-k in #11
- Add set-host command by @nicbus in #14
- Fx for consecutive transfers (dependency update) by @dr-orlovsky in #13
- Resolver Height (get by spent script) by @crisdut in #15
- Update to the resolver new APIs by @dr-orlovsky in #21
- Remove required electrum resolver by @dr-orlovsky in #23
- Update README.md by @Dimi8146 in #5
Full Changelog: v0.10.0-alpha.1...v0.10.0