- OstrichGram lets you "create your own keys and identities, store your friends' pubkeys, browse relays for chatrooms, participate in group chats, and send direct encrypted messages to your friends."
- Currently, "it uses NIP-01 (the basic protocol) along with NIP-28 (group chats), NIP-04 (direct messages), and NIP-10 (replies)."
This release fixes a few important issues from v0.1:
- "Make sure reply widget is closed when changing screens."
- "Double check nostr subscription ID against websocket buffer (prevents mangled data when user is clicking too fast)."
- "Enable configuration settings for turning off signature verification."
"This release is intended to be downloaded right from the source code. No need for a separate zip file as the build folder is now included in the source. Just navigate to the build/windows or build/linux folder after downloading the code."