Both Android and iOS versions come with the following updates:
- Make TAPSIGNER and software keys compatible with BIP48.
- Add the ability to export transaction in raw hex when in Ready-to-broadcast state.
- Allow mobile to trigger adding Coldcard/Trezor/Ledger via USB on desktop.
- Minor bugs and improvements.
- Earlier release of Nunchuk Mobile wallets also introduced support for Child-Pays-For-Parent (CPFP) transactions.
There's also a pre-release of Nunchuk Desktop v1.9.20. It contains the following updates:
Nunchuk Desktop v1.9.20:
- Fix sync bug
- Improve performance
- Ability to update the inheritance plan and wallet policies
- Fix bug signing with COLDCARD NFC on Windows