What's new in NDK v0.8.0
- NIP-90: Data Vending Machines support
- Easily create AI job requests and fulfill them with your DVM implementation;
- Make loading profile information WAAAY faster when a cache adapter is present;
- Fixes some minor bugs.
NDK React v0.1.1
"NDK-React is a React library that makes it easy to build Nostr-related applications using React (and NextJS). It provides a set of components that wrap the NDK library and make it easy to use in React."
- online docs with live demo;
- login with nsecbunker, extensions and secret key;
- get events react hook;
- sign and publish event react hook;
- get the user profile asynchronously;
- cache the data (so we only need to query it once);
- display the user's display image on the UI in a single line of code?