- "On the verge of RGB release v0.10 marking a milestone in putting smart contracts to live, we are glad to launch beta-version of the official RGB website - https://rgb.tech."
- The website is fully open-sourced, so everyone can contribute to it on GitHub RGB-WG/rgb.tech.
- The site is a one-stop-shop for all RGB related resources and tutorials like "How to Install RGB," RGB wallets, and more.
LNP/BP Standards association has also uploaded its latest developer calls discussing the RGB v0.10 release.
- Part 1 (recorded on February 2, 2023). RGB Core Lib release v0.10 & roadmap updates.
- Part 2 (recorded on March 9, 2023). Includes RGB v.0.10 main features overview, anatomy of RGB smart contracts, as well as demos of writing a schema, interface and RGB smart contract.
- Part 3 (recorded on March 22, 2023). Reviews v.0.10 release progress, changes to invoices, explanation of the workflow of state transfers and more.